BMW has officially unveiled the all-new 1-Series facelift model. The car comes with great exterior modifications, with interior tweaks and with new engines under the bonnet.
On the exterior, the new 2015 BMW 1-Series facelift has a more appealing design thanks to the new front fascia. It now features the new kidney grille with bigger air intakes and new headlights. Speaking of headlights, BMW is offering LED DRLs as standard but if you chose a high-end variant you will get full-LED laps, including indicators. At the back, the new 2015 BMW 1-Series has the L-shaped taillights with LED technology and a wider air diffuser.
Inside the cabin, the new BMW 1-Series has a revised upholstery, a 6.5-inch central display with iDrive and automatic air conditioning. If you have more money you can chose the 8.8-inch screen and the dual-zone climate system.
Under the hood, the BMW 1-Series will feature new engines.
- 116i – 1.5 liter 3-cylinder engine with 109 HP and 180 Nm
- 118i – 1.6 liter 4-cylinder engine with 136 HP and 220 Nm
- 120i – 1.6 liter 4-cylinder engine with 177 HP and 250 Nm
- 125i – 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine with 218 HP and 310 Nm
- 116d and 116 Efficient Dynamics Edition – 1.5 liter 3-cylinder engine with 116 HP and 270 Nm
- 118d and 118d xDrive – 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine with 150 HP and 320 Nm
- 120d and 120 xDrive – 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine with 190 HP and 400 Nm
- 125d – 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine with 224 HP and 450 Nm
Last, but not least is the BMW M135i and M135i xDrive. The 3.0 liter engine has received a 5 kW upgrade and now offers 326 horsepower and 450 Nm peak of torque.