Jeep Wrangler is one of the most customised car in the world. So, no wonder Jeep is encouraging this trend with a unique concept.
At the 2021 Detroit 4Fest, the Jeep brand bolstered the Wrangler’s legendary 4×4 capability and go-anywhere attitude, announcing the 2022 Wrangler Willys with the Xtreme Recon 35-inch tire package.
Priced at $39,435 (plus $1,495 destination charge), the 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys with the Xtreme Recon Package includes:
– LT315/70R17C (35-inch) BF Goodrich KO2 all-terrain tires
– 17-inch by 8-inch beadlock capable wheels
– Swing gate reinforcement
– 4.56:1 axle ratio
– 1.5-inch factory suspension lift with uniquely tuned shocks
– Anti-lock four-wheel-disc performance brakes
Fitted with a standard black grille, matte black “Jeep” badge, black “Trail Rated” badge, “4-Wheel Drive” swing gate decal and “Willys” hood decal, the heritage-inspired Wrangler Willys brings a unique appearance to the Wrangler lineup, bolstered for 2022 with the available Xtreme Recon 35-inch tire package.
Equipped with the Xtreme Recon Package, the Wrangler Willys delivers best-in-class approach angle, departure angle, ground clearance and water fording capability:
– Approach angle – 47.4 degrees
– Breakover angle – 26.7 degrees
– Departure angle – 40.4 degrees
– Ground clearance – 12.9 inches
– Water fording – 33.6 inches