GMC strengthens its position on the premium SUV’s market with the introduction of the new 2019 Sierra. Denali is the flagship of the next-generation Sierra lineup, distinguished by iconic design cues and segment-leading technologies.
The next-generation Sierra Denali ups the ante in the segment with exclusive ride and handling and performance technologies. They include new Adaptive Ride Control and the most powerful V-8 engine available in the class.
The new Sierra Denali is offered as a crew cab, with nearly 3 inches of additional rear-seat legroom compared to the previous model. That roomier cabin is trimmed with Denali-exclusive materials, including premium Forge leather-appointed seating, authentic open-pore wood trim and dark-finish aluminum decor.
The car features GMC Exclusive, Industry-first MultiPro Tailgate, the most innovative pickup tailgate ever, with six unique functions and positions offering enhanced second-tier loading and load-stop solutions, a standing workstation and easier access to items in the box.
The Rear Camera Mirror gives the driver the option of using a traditional inside rearview mirror or a rearview camera mirror display that provides a wider, unobstructed view that can help overcome common visual obstructions such as occupants or cargo. This next-generation system features the ability for zoom and vertical tilt adjustment.
Additional 2019 Sierra Denali highlights (standard and available features) include:
– Denali-exclusive exterior elements, including a bright, multidimensional grille, chrome exterior accents and body-color bumpers.
– New high-intensity LED headlamps that incorporate C-shaped "light blade" lighting elements, LED fog lamps and C-shaped LED elements within the taillights.
– 20-inch aluminum wheels are standard, with 22-inch wheels available.
– Integrated dual exhaust with bright polished outlets standard.
– Heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear outboard seat and heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel are standard.
– GMC Premium Infotainment System with 8-inch-diagonal HD color touchscreen, embedded navigation and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone projection compatibility.
– Customizable profiles, saved with each driver’s settings and presets and stored in the cloud, can be accessed and used in other compatible 2019 GMCs.
The 2019 Sierra Denali’s available 6.2L V-8 engine is the segment’s largest displacement engine and most powerful, rated at an SAE-certified at 420 horsepower (313 kW) and 460 lb-ft of torque (623 Nm). It is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission.