SEMA will see the return of the Hummer brand this year. But this time everything will be different, because we will see an electric Hummer.
GMC HUMMER EV models take center stage at the SEMA Show next week, showcasing a comprehensive range of accessories from a portfolio of almost 200 products.
The trio of Edition 1 models includes a pre-production GMC HUMMER EV SUV and a pair of HUMMER EV pickups — one in production spec and the other complemented with dozens of accessories from the new portfolio, highlighting the functional, lifestyle and aesthetic possibilities for the revolutionary EV supertrucks.
In addition, visitors to the display can view the Chip Ganassi Racing Extreme-E electric off-road race vehicle, with styling inspired by the GMC HUMMER EV.
Customers can easily utilize their accessories via HUMMER EV’s driver information center’s enabled virtual auxiliary switches, offering control for aftermarket accessories such as off-road lighting and winches, allowing the driver to activate the features without hard switches.
Personalization options for the GMC HUMMER EV Pickup include select components in colors such as the sport-inspired Performance Red or in Tech Bronze, as shown on the accessorized show vehicle’s tow hooks1, lunar map, hood decal, emblems and accessory wheels.
In addition to those shown on the HUMMER EV Pickup show vehicle, about a dozen of the accessories will be part of the SEMA Show’s New Products Showcase, including:
– A hard Power Retractable Tonneau Cover
– An off-road recovery kit
– A 50-inch roof-mounted off-road light bar
– Front off-road auxiliary lights
– Rocker protector with integrated assist steps
– A bold, uniquely styled bed-mounted vertical spare tire carrier
– Sky Panel Storage Tray Set for eTrunk
– Unique accessory wheel design in Tech Bronze (with Tech Bronze center cap and black lugs)
– Under-seat organizer and I-Bar storage
– Cargo management rails